Thursday 26 August 2021

Ness Point

 Spent two hours looking out over the waves, perhaps this is the saddest way to bird. But I find it very interesting, challenging , but most of all relaxing. There is just something about a sea scape that is rewarding. As for birds the best was two ARCTIC SKUA , one flying South the other harrying a gull for food. I also has a BONXIE heading North in the most determined way. GANNETS came in at 7 and KITTYWAKE at 9. I also picked up on three birds dropping low over yje water and at first I thought they may be cranes. But as they dropped down to water level they where lost to sight. When I got home it seems that 3 GREY HERON came in off st Pakefield. I think I can assume that this is there id. I also had a male BLACK REDSTART in SLP yard, but was flighty so no pic.

Carlton Marsh:  Best was 7 SWIFT very high onrt Share Marsh. But a mixed flock of Hirudu on wires behind play area..



No comments:

Post a Comment