Thursday 12 November 2020

North Dene's, Lowestoft.

I managed to get to see the DUSKY WARBLER this am. Well done to Rob and will the bird stay through the winter. We will see. The bird was calling, or tacking well and flew along the belt for 30feet rightb in front of us. It dived in low vegetation and was lost again. There is a small alder on the rise of the slope. I looked at it with my binns and sure enough there it was bobbing about. I called out and all pinned it. I8t moved up the the alder and then came right out and sat on a branch before heading of into the holly and to the top of the slop. Never an easy bird to locate let alone gain a good view, but at least I saw it well.

Also a pair of STONECHAT at car park and a FIRECREAST calling near Dusky. LTT, BT, GT, WREN. ROBIN, CHAFF. MIPITE  and 2 JAYS.





No comments:

Post a Comment