Tuesday 14 March 2017

Corton New Sewage Works.

Bright with light South West breeze:

Corton New Sewage Works: Best bird for the day was a single calling fresh CHIFFCHAFF only one but then at the end of the walk I had an odd calling bird. It was moving through fast and reasonably high in front of me and on my left. It kept on going feeding on the way but not still. I kept in touch with it for three minuets only to loose it as it kept bon going through the birch. I managed to get my bins on three times and it confirmed my hearing as I consi9dered even without seeing as being a SIB CHIFF. When I did gain a fix it was a very dull bland brown. With no wing pattern and just the call to give it away. Single call sounding like were it was at "Sewarr"  no T on the end and more like an "are".

PIED WAG, 6 SKYLARK, LONG TAILED TIT, BLUE TIT, GREAT TIT, CHAFFINCH, ROBIN, WREN 4, 5 GREENFINCH,CARRION CROW, STARLING.

Links Hill: Several BLACK HEADED GULL and one with metal ring. ST19337 see what this brings. 2 GREENFINCH.  

First Coma Butt for the year and also a Small Tort as well as a few large Bumble Bee.

    

No comments:

Post a Comment