Wednesday 14 November 2012

Gunton Wood

Just 2 hours with young people from local school and Suffolk Wildlife Trust. Spent time placing wood chips on the muddy paths with those of a younger disposition running up and down. Doing there bit for conservation. I don't care what you say about these young kids they are great. It a pity that as people of my age get so wound up about young people. Why don't they just accept them for who they are. We where all young once and how wonderful it was. So why do we make it so difficult for them to make a way in life.
 
I understand that a double decker bus stopped near here the other day, aboard the bus was the local gang who work in Halesworth and engage in Bernard Mathews activities. They all looked so sullen. (Someone said they all looked like gorillas.) Gorillas look better to me. But along the length of the bus was an advert. I'M GAY, GET OVER IT.  If they had only known.
 
Some recent work of mine. RED CASTLE on the Moray Firth and Waxwing which I saw just the other day and what about Autumn in Gunton Wood.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment